So here we are, our first Monday blog post. I'll start by introducing my two little furrys, I guess no doubt Laura will do the same with her little chap.
Age: 1 - just
* catching bees
* putting muddy paws on the clean bed
* licking the dog clean
* to think she can hunt (but can't)
* mega love in the morning
* ignoring the fact she knows her name
* sleeping next to the surround sound system when it's on
* the dog's bed
* my bed
* not using her bed
* her mousy pull along toy
* being in the bathroom when I'm in the bath
* being more superior than the dog
* being taller than the dog
* to sniff, cannot resist
* jumping in my car boot
* sitting in boxes/handbags/plastic bags
* being cute
* snuggling next to the dog
* wrestling the dog
* jumping out from behind doors at unsuspecting dog
Snuggle factor: 4/5 - sooooo furry! Loves nothing more than a snuzzle, sometimes it's almost overwhelming. But only when she wants it.
*lots of food
*being small enough to carry
*walkies - but not often, she's not one for exercise
* getting on the bed just because the cat does
* love * being under her blankets
* a comfy bum cushion (sit on the floor - no way)
* washes from the cat
* wrestling with the cat
* snuggles with the cat
* snuggles, generally
* whiskas cat treats
* bouncing for food/love/to go outside/the sake of it
* having an attitude
* getting tickles in the street
* apple cores left in the park
* being a bit tubby
* being un trainable
* waiting by the chopping board for dropsies
* doing noisy yawns
* snoring loudly
Snuggle factor: 4/5 also - always wants love, alllll the time, can sometimes be a bit stinky too.
They have a beautiful love/hate - but mostly love relationship.
I'm thinking of doing a doggy recipe pretty soon, it would have to be dog, as the cat's pretty picky. So what do you think I should make? Cupcakes or iced biccys are probably top of my list at the minute.
I'll leave you with a few cute pics I saw on Cute Overload today.
I couldn't resist these guys either, so cute. I actually laughed for ages at this. Wish I had a dog's hair I could sculpt!
And this handsome fellow, just because I couldn't resist. The serious look on his face just kills me. Phew.
And this one, why not. I love kittens little round tummies. I need more cats & dogs. Almost a cat & dog army... that would be amazing.